Your Law Firm’s Phone System
What happens when a potential client tries to get in touch, but the call never comes through? Do you think they’ll keep calling, or move on and try a different firm with a more reliable phone system?
This is why a dependable business telephony system is so important – it’s your first line of contact with your clients, those current and to-be.
The Need For Reliable Business Phones In The Legal Industry
A key priority in any effective legal office is the ability to keep in touch with clients. No matter what type of law you practice, communicating with clients is a priority.
Why are you still using a conventional phone system? Using a traditional phone system is not just inefficient and illogical; it is a sign that your firm is — or will soon be — obsolete. It is time for you to update.
Start by modernizing your telephony systems with VoIP technology.
What Is VoIP?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems place your calls through the cloud instead of a traditional phone line, granting you greater connectivity, more features, and reduced costs.
VoIP telephones are delivered by carrier-grade multi-redundant class 4/5 switches supported by leading U.S. telephone service providers. The additional support provided by the multi-carrier system is a critical component in ensuring 99.99% SLA.
We will show you how to cut your dependence on old telephone lines and use the high-speed dependability of an internet connection:
- VoIP phones slash prices compared to traditional phone systems, allowing you to reallocate funds to other areas of your business that need attention.
- Your connectivity and means of collaboration improve, keeping you connected and in-the-loop even when you are on the go.
- A wide range of innovative features makes your communications easier and more effective, helping to increase productivity and improve your workflow.
- VoIP is fully scalable, allowing for changes to be made quickly and seamlessly, without causing any kind of disruption or downtime, and without the usual hefty fees associated with installations and changes to your service agreement
- Access services, hardware, upgrades, and support for a low, predictable monthly fee.
- Utilize 24/7 technical support and ongoing maintenance.
- VoIP offers the ability to carry on as usual in the event of a power outage, or even when your office itself is out of commission due to a disaster situation such as a fire or flood.
Which VoIP Solution Is Right For You?
Just as is the case with virtually any technology, a key challenge to overcome is figuring out which solution is the right choice for your firm. Researching the available solutions, comparing prices and features, etc., is a long and tedious process. Let Philantech3 handle it for you.
As an experienced VoIP provider, Philantech3 will install and maintain the latest VoIP technology systems in your office, configured to meet the specific needs of your team.
You already know that managed IT services are never a one-size-fits-all solution, so why approach your business telephone system any differently?
With an undergraduate degree in Applied Management, a graduate degree in Business Administration and currently pursuing a doctorate degree in Organizational Psychology, let’s just say that business and leadership are Wil’s passions! He is also a small business owner and knows how it feels to get to the end of the day exhausted and feeling like he was not working on the right things. When we partner with a small business, we are teaming up for success. We often hear from customers that they “don’t even think about IT support anymore.” Let us help you focus more on growing your business and less on solving technology problems.